Friday, August 6, 2010

Because ... I am locationally challenged

So like me, you are probably signed up on facebook to a ton of sites that offer great deals on various items.  What ... you aren't?  Well, let me tell you how it works.  You sign up for these sites, and they say "hey check this out ... it a super deal".  And you think "Yes ... It is a super deal!"

So you click on it, only to find out that is for US residents only.  They don't ship to Canada.  In fact, they barely even know it exists (demonstrated through the inability to put your province in as a "state")

This super deal, that you are now dying to get because you can't, has you trying to find it elsewhere.  And now you realize that there is no where in Canada that you can buy it.

So what is a girl to do?  Move to the US?  I think not.  Beside having amazing websites that actually ship to you, tv you can actually watch on the computer, weather that is reasonable, artists/shows that actually come to you (instead of you driving half way across the country to see them) ... what do they really have?  OK ... so they have a few good points in their favor that are really enticing.

So I just need to move to the US, but enjoy the Canadian government.  Any ideas where I can find a Lloydminister of the US/Canada? 

This is the only solution that I can come up with ... other than of course living with out the "super deal" ... but who can't use more baby cots???



http://www.babycheapskate.com/2010/08/06/43-off-regalo-my-cot-portable-bed/

3 comments:

  1. I can not use more baby cots.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since I am moving FROM the US to Canada... Wanna trade places? You can take my old room, get all teh wonderful deals you want, and I'll even throw in my mother-in-law.

    Please.

    Take my mother-in-law...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who uses her American friend for shipping stuff to. You need to get you one of those. And a baby cot.

    ReplyDelete